You are an iOS or Android developer who is striving for excellence and are an admirer of technological advancement? In a cross-functional team of 4 to 15 members you grow together and create new and innovative products for our customers.
- Develop mobile applications for our products and customers using the latest technologies and methodologies of iOS and Android
- Support our customers with solution analysis, development, and integration
- Bring to life concepts for our existing and new products
- Contribute to our culture of best practices, clean code and testing in our development processes
- Ensure the product quality by continuously reviewing and improving the code basis
- Participate in and contribute to our competency areas and peer learning program
- Knowledge in one or more of the following technology areas from experience in a professional environment or a considerable private project
- iOS: Swift, Xcode, Instruments, Cocoa Touch or equivalent
- Android: Kotlin preferable or Java, Android Studio, Gradle or equivalent
- Native UI Frameworks and Components
- Current versions of Bluetooth LE on Android or iOS
- Domain knowledge or interest in any of the following domains: Mobility, Connectivity, Big Data, Connected Navigation, Cloud Computing, Automotive
- Experience with agile software development and extreme programming, including but not limited to SCRUM, Kanban, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Naturally curious and boundless enthusiasm to learn new technologies
- Flexible working hours, part- and full time working models, mobile working/home office – we have the best solution for you!
- Individual guidance and mentoring from the start
- Personal development to improve your professional growth
- Working with the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment
- Immediate access to our own hardware and electronics lab
- Short- and long-term international opportunities
- Team events on a regular basis (christmas event, summer party, ski weekend...)
- Cosy kitchen and lounge areas with table soccer, coffee & water facilities
- Attractive offer for fitness studios in Munich
Do you want to work for a LEADING EMPLOYER and one of BAYERNS BEST 50?
Then join us in shaping the digital future!
I'm looking forward to receive your complete application, including cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and certificates!
PIXIDA GMBH – BE PART OF THE SOLUTION!
Simone Egger • firstname.lastname@example.org • www.pixida.com