About the team
The Transaction AI team is responsible for delivering AI capabilities to transform the home transaction experience. We are focusing on the document understanding domain to automate various document processing steps involved in the transaction using computer vision and natural language processing.
About the role
The Senior Manager, Machine Learning Engineering will manage a team and define and shape the AI capabilities to scale and expedite the home buying and selling experience.
- Build and manage a team of highly talented and dedicated machine learning engineers.
- Deliver end-to-end document understanding flows, partnering with applied science team.
- Enable rapid iteration on end-to-end document understanding flows.
- Increase velocity and operability by adopting AI Platform for owning ML models and workflows.
Who you are
- A thought leader. You can think ahead and build for the future. You can communicate and command the respect of executives, peers, and developers.
- Proven track record of successfully architecting and building AI/ML systems that classifies documents and extracts data from structured, semi-structured, and unstructured documents at scale.
- Track record of recruiting world-class scientists and engineers.
- Ability to collaborate with a broad range of teams and lead efforts that span multiple groups.
- Deep knowledge of AI/ML, especially on computer vision, natural language processing, and OCR technologies.
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses the largest portfolio of real estate brands on mobile and the web. We are on a mission to rewire the real estate transaction and are building transformational tools and services that make it easier for everyone to find and get into a home they love. We are working to create an on-demand real estate transaction experience for every stage of the home lifecycle -- for buyers, sellers, renters and borrowers - and we're well on our way. No matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality for millions of people.
At Zillow Group, we're powered by our inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. But, don't just take our word for it. Read our reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For (#69), Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity (#38), Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents (#31), Fortune Best Workplaces for Women (#20), Fatherly's Best Workplaces for New Dads (#37), JUST Capital 100 Company (#69), Bloomberg Gender Equality Index constituent.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.