Want to be a Hero? Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplaces!
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, read on!
- Together with an international team of product managers, designers, testers, analysts and other amazing software engineers just like you, you will plan, build and innovate all the Order related Android App features like Restaurant Menus, Shopping Cart, and Checkout
- You will architect and implement efficient and reusable native app components and user interfaces including test automation, monitoring, tracking etc. using the latest Android programming techniques
- You’ll play an active role in designing and improving the overall Android App architecture to support massive growth in users and products.
- As a senior member of the team and member of our Mobile Apps Chapter you will coach and mentor other team members
Your heroic skills:
- You have at least 2 years of experience building highly interactive Android applications. Ideally, you speak Kotlin like your mother tongue, but if you created your apps with Java this would also work for us.
- good experience with general software development practices
- You’re proficient in selecting from best practice Design Patterns and Design Principles when building your Architectures and Algorithms
- At least some experience applying XP and Agile principles to your work, e.g. TDD, Retrospectives, Pair Programming, Continuous Deployments etc.
- As a member of an international team you should enjoy working in a multi cultural & diverse environment and have good English skills.
Why Delivery Hero?
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers in our active guilds and through our global tech & product community
- We offer visa & relocation support globally to our permanent employees
- Enjoy our free online yoga classes and a subsidized Urban Sports Club or Gympass membership
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Participate in our health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccines
- Benefit from BVG subsidy or join our Bike rental program
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
- Access our e-learning platform MyAcademy, participate in our various inhouse trainings, and learn German in our free classes
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leadership Principles, please send us your CV.
We’re looking forward to your application!
Learn more about our diverse stack and what our teams are working on by visiting our Tech & Product blog and our Tech Talk Youtube channel.