Want to be a Hero? Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplaces!
If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to deliver solutions and hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Build reusable Android components/SDKs for interfacing with the multiple entities and their apps in our platforms.
- Maintain and improve our CI/CD pipeline and automation tools.
- Write and maintain UI Tests and frameworks and optimize performance for low-end devices.
- Collaborate with back end developers, designers, product owners to constantly improve customer experience within our apps.
- Mentor other developers.
Your heroic skills:
- Great experience with Kotlin.
- Hands-on experience writing high quality unit and integration tests.
- Be proactive, have a problem solving mindset, critical thinking and great communication skills (English is our working language).
- Experience with multithreaded programming and proper state management.
- Experience with resource optimization like Data-usage, Battery consumption etc, and performance monitoring tools.
Nice to have:
- Experience building Android SDKs.
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs.
- Experience with UI-Tests using Espresso.
- Experience with Bitrise and Firebase
- Experience with CI/CD and Automation tools as well as Google Play release and distribution process.
Why Delivery Hero?
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers in our active guilds and through our global tech & product community
- We offer visa & relocation support globally to our permanent employees
- Enjoy our free online yoga classes and a subsidized Urban Sports Club or Gympass membership
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Participate in our health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccines
- Benefit from BVG subsidy or join our Bike rental program
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
- Access our e-learning platform MyAcademy and participate in our various inhouse trainings
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leadership Principles, please send us your CV.
Learn more about our diverse stack and what our teams are working on by visiting our Tech & Product blog and our Tech Talk Youtube channel.
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery platforms and are now innovating and creating new services such as groceries, pharmacies, and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.