Want to be a Hero? - Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery platforms!
- As part of the global discovery team in Berlin, you will develop and maintain android applications
- Champion the spirit of innovation and collaboration both within the engineering team and across the organization
- You implement impactful and sustainable solutions to complex problems by taking bold and measured risks
- Complement your technical excellence with high emotional intelligence, awareness, and responsibility
- Share the knowledge you gain proactively and generously with your team members, fostering a culture of engineering excellence
Your heroic skills
- Excellent reference applications which are published in the Google play store
- Have experience with automation testing and understanding of clean software design principles
- 4 years of hands-on experience in building Android applications
- A completed technical degree in Computer Science or any related fields
- Experience with modern design patterns and a hands-on experience in Reactive frameworks
- Strong development skills in Java and with Android SDK
- Excellent algorithm skills and experience integrating 3rd party APIs such as Google and Facebook
- Building complex user interfaces and animations
Nice to Have
- Experience with Kotlin is an added advantage
- Experience in engineering innovations such as machine learning
- Passionate about learning something new
Why Delivery Hero?
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers in our active guilds and through our global tech & product community
- We offer visa & relocation support globally to our permanent employees
- Enjoy our free online yoga classes and a subsidized Urban Sports Club or Gympass membership
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Participate in our health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccines
- Benefit from BVG subsidy or join our Bike rental program
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
- Access our e-learning platform MyAcademy, participate in our various inhouse trainings, and learn German in our free classes
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leadership Principles, please send us your CV/resume.
Learn more about our diverse stack and what our teams are working on by visiting our Tech & Product blog and our Tech Talk Youtube channel.