Want to be a Hero? Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplaces!
- Being part of the Android infrastructure team, you own / work with the architecture of our applications.
- You are going to be part of the team that influences app modularization and architecture decisions with other feature teams.
- Support other teams by providing tooling, infrastructure support for better productivity and quality
- Development of automation tools to guarantee code quality apps performance and help improve stability and scalability.
- Experimenting with new technologies to keep our tech stack up to date.
- Coaching and mentoring other junior developers.
Your heroic skills:
- Hands-on experience in Android development with Kotlin
- Solid understanding for Code quality and modern Mobile architectures.
- Solid understanding of the Android OS internals.
- Practical experience with performance tweaking and optimization tools (e.g. Systrace).
- Experience with multithreaded programming and proper state management.
- Experience with CI/CD, Automation tools and strong testing practices
Nice to have:
- Experience with scripting languages, for advanced CI integrations.
- Experience with crash-reporting analysis and performance monitoring tools.
- Experience with backend programming is an added advantage
Why Delivery Hero?
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers in our active guilds and through our global tech & product community
- We offer visa & relocation support globally to our permanent employees
- Enjoy our free online yoga classes and a subsidized Urban Sports Club or Gympass membership
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Participate in our health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccines
- Benefit from BVG subsidy or join our Bike rental program
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
- Access our e-learning platform MyAcademy, participate in our various inhouse trainings, and learn German in our free classes
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leadership Principles, please send us your CV.
Learn more about our diverse stack and what our teams are working on by visiting our Tech & Product blog and our Tech Talk Youtube channel.
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.