At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences for consumers and outstanding results for advertisers. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who live and breathe our company motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Partner Product Manager, you will work with the largest global Mobile Device Manufacturers and Telecom providers, to implement our app search technology into their device experiences. A successful Partner Product Manager can combine the hands-on implementation of cutting-edge Android technology, with strategic product mapping & planning. If you're an enthusiastic & driven self-starter, enjoy diving deep into the technical details of new mobile technology, and can effectively build relationships with internal & external stakeholders, then you’re a great fit for this mission-critical role.
Android Programming Experience Required.
As Partner Product Manager, you'll get to:
- Plan & execute the end-to-end implementation of Branch’s technology into the mobile launchers of mobile devices used by billions of users.
- Lead technical workshops with OEM engineering & product teams on Branch’s technical capabilities & integration process.
- Leverage your understanding of mobile technology to help Mobile OEM partners discover & execute new use cases in their roadmap to drive user engagement.
- Support OEM partners in person, over zoom, and via email/slack to provide technical support and troubleshoot implementation issues and bugs.
- Partner with Branch’s product, engineering, and partnerships teams to build & grow the Branch product roadmap.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years of Android programming experience (building apps with Java/Kotlin, releasing apps to the app store, working with 3rd party SDKs, etc.).
- 2+ years experience in Mobile Software and/or Mobile Hardware industries (ideally in a product or partner-facing role).
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, and business questions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & deliverables running in parallel timelines.
- Ability to understand & clearly communicate details behind a mobile SDK and SaaS products with technical & non-technical audiences.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can be flexible in their approach to deliver quality work in any situation.
- Outstanding work ethic and can create value with minimal direction.
- Intellectual curiosity and hunger.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or comparable experience).
- Programming Languages: Java, SQL.
- Languages: Chinese or Korean Bilingual.
Nice to haves:
- Development experience using: Kotlin, Python.
- Experience pulling & manipulating data from databases using SQL.
- Experience developing with 3rd party SDKs: mParticle, Segment, Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Experience using productivity tools like Looker, JIRA, ADB, Command Line Interface, Notion, Google Docs, etc.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!