Agile Premier has an Irving based client seeking a Direct Hire a Mobile Developer to join their growing team.
- Collaborating with UX, design and engineering to help implement innovative solutions for the product direction.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality. Makes recommendations on and influences engineering processes and methods.
- Visuals and experience Develop and test new enterprise application features using test-driven development.
- Perform enhancements or maintenance to existing software solutions.
- Provide technical guidance on a wide range of systems/projects.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Significant experience in designing and delivering commercial-grade iOS or Android solutions that are highly available and scalable.
- 3-5 years' experience in Swift / objective C or Android-Java / Kotlin programming.
- Good knowledge on Design patterns, Data structure, algorithms
- Familiarity with unit testing, TDD, continuous integration / deployment (Jenkins, TFS), pair programming, and agile methodologies
- Experience with .NET is highly desirable.
- Experience using CI-CD tools, containerized deployments and cloud architecture (AWS, Azure)
- Experience working with hybrid frameworks like Xamarin / React-Native is preferred
- Experience with integrating third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, Human guidelines, design