Want to be a Hero? - Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery platforms!
- Working on our Delivery Hero applications to implement new features as well as drive improvements to the existing codebase.
- Being part of a fast-paced, collaborative environment with product managers, QA, designers and backend engineers all on the same team, working together to build a world-class takeaway experience.
- Take ownership and have an impact on the product.
- Engage in knowledge-sharing within your team as well as beyond.
- Understand and work with Agile development methodologies.
Your heroic skills:
- You have a robust knowledge of Java, Kotlin, RxJava, Dependency Injection, Android SDK, and Android Studio.
- You’ve built complex, high-quality Android applications, and have a strong knowledge of Android app design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Test cases are the first things you think of before building a feature and the last things you check before pushing your code.
- You have worked with REST APIs.
- Strong attention to details and knowing how to compromise on good design vs. pragmatism decisions.
- Estimate the realistic time required to execute tasks and deliver them in time.
- You are passionate about creating world-class products to inspire people. You are thrilled to have an impact.
Nice to Haves:
- Understanding and experience in Docker, having experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- A well-structured way of working and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to challenge Status quo
Why Delivery Hero?
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers in our active guilds and through our global tech & product community
- We offer visa & relocation support globally to our permanent employees
- Enjoy our free online yoga classes and a subsidized Urban Sports Club or Gympass membership
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Participate in our health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccines
- Benefit from BVG subsidy or join our Bike rental program
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
- Access our e-learning platform MyAcademy, participate in our various inhouse trainings, and learn German in our free classes
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leadership Principles, please send us your CV.
Learn more about our diverse stack and what our teams are working on by visiting our Tech & Product blog and our Tech Talk Youtube channel.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.