Our client, one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, is looking for an iOS developer to join their team here in the Cincinnati area on a permanent basis!
As a strong mid-level or senior level mobile developer, this individual will work with Agile Scrum teams to develop new applications, maintain, modify and improve existing solutions, all of which will impact the enterprise-wide Mobile Development Strategy.
- Work with the Product Management teams to understand the needs of end users' and external customers to influence and plan system design and creation of engineering and development tasks
- Support and manage iOS mobile applications developed in-house and outsourced
- Develop and maintain backend services to support mobile applications
- Test and maintain various native iOS mobile applications to identify processes and development efficiencies and recommend improvements
- Frequently communicate with internal customers, end users and managers on progress, deployment and issue resolution
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of RESTful architecture and deployment of distributed services
- Expertise with mobile development applications using iOS Native development toolkits (Swift, Kotlin, Objective-C, UIKit, XCode)
- Attention to detail on the fit and finish of applications and overall quality
- Experience building functional and user-friendly UI designs
- Exceptional communication with all levels of management and with the team
- Enjoy working both independently and as part of a team, and ability to take initiative