Android Developer - Automative Industry
You will contribute to mobile application design and development. You will work collaboratively with a team of Software Developers and Project Managers to analyze user requirements, contribute to UX, implement designs/logic, integrate with backend system, and set up continuous integration and continuous delivery for App builds. When in front of a screen, you've got the forte for writing clean, readable and maintainable code.
What you bring to the team:
- Proven work experience as an Android developer, 2+ years required
- In-depth knowledge of Android development with Java and Kotlin.
- Understanding of architectural patterns such as MVVM.
- Experience with the SDLC and agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Experience with data structures and algorithms.
- Having at least one app published in the Google Play Store is a plus.
- Experience with NFC, Google Maps, Navigation, Google Pay, Material Design, View Binging, Hilt, Biometric, Networking/WiFi is a plus.
- eMobility experience is a plus.