Keen to work in a global company fostering multi-cultural environment? Surrounded by colleagues from different origins that share the same vision as you?
Then live your passion in a position where you become part of a team of more than 18,000 digital experts that takes clients from idea to solution, mitigates risks, identifies opportunities, tests prototypes and scales solutions — all increasing business success through digital change.
We are currently looking for an Android Developer (all genders)
You’re looking for a wide range of challenges and love beautiful code? You are passionate about what you do and love working with the latest technologies and development methods? Then it’s you we’re looking for!
What you can expect from us:
- Technical conception and development of Android apps
- Specifying API to the backend in close exchange with our customers
- Close cooperation in interdisciplinary Scrum teams with UX colleagues, Design, Development and QA
- Direct contact person for our clients
- Further development and coaching of our technical team
What you should bring with you:
- Several years of experience with the current Android frameworks
- Very good knowledge of Java
- Experience in client/server communication and with internet standards (e.g. HTTP/S, REST, XML, JSON)
- Customer orientation, communication skills and team player
- Desire to learn new technologies and methods on your own
- Ideally experience with development paradigms such as Design Patterns, Agile Development, Test Driven Development
- Business fluent in German and English
At Accenture, you work with authentic professionals who have one thing in common: A passion for change. We are constantly on the lookout for new employees who have the personality, knowledge, and skills to make our agile and interdisciplinary teams even better. As facilitators, we use the synergy of technology and human intelligence to spark digital innovation and make the world a little better, too. Join our team and create the best client experiences and be the initiator for unprecedented digital products and solutions.
What we offer:
- A high level of personal responsibility, fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known companies
- Varied tasks and room for own ideas
- Personal and professional development
- Great benefits
- Pleasant working atmosphere, fun at work and an agile, innovative team
Get in Contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at email@example.com or by phone at 00800 45045045.
We look forward to receiving your application.